Hello. I can't buy the program with Paypal or a Bank card. Please sell for cryptocurrency. I am ready to transfer money to your wallet. Please help, I like your program.
QualityScaler 7.0 - image/video deeplearning upscaler with any GPU (BSRGAN/Pytorch)
A downloadable tool for Windows
Other AI projects.
ReSR.Scaler - image/video deeplearning upscaler for any GPU / https://jangystudio.itch.io/resrscaler
Project & changelog.
BSRGAN - https://github.com/cszn/BSRGAN
DirectX runtime: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109
- download the QualityScaler release .zip
- unzip using 7zip or similar
- execute QualityScaler.exe in the directory
- Windows 11 / Windows 10
- Ram >= 8Gb
- Directx12 compatible GPU
- any AMD >+ Radeon HD 7000 series
- any Intel HD Integrated >= 4th-gen core
- any NVIDIA >= GTX 600 series
- CPU [works without GPU, but is very slow]
- Easy to use GUI
- Images and video upscale
- Drag&drop files [image/multiple images/video]
- Automatic imageTiles/Merging to avoid gpu VRAM limitation
- Resize image/video before upscaling
- Cpu and Gpu backend
- Compatible images - png, jpeg, bmp, webp, tif
- Compatible video - mp4, wemb, gif, mkv, flv, avi, mov, qt
Next steps. 🤫
New GUI with Windows 11 style Include audio for upscaled video
Switch to Pytorch-directml to support all existing gpu (AMD, Intel, Nvidia)
- Update libraries
- Python 3.10 (expecting ~10% more performance)
- Python 3.11 (expecting ~30% more performance, now in beta)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- QualityScaler 7.0 - image/video deeplearning upscaler with any GPU (BSRGAN/Pytor...10 days ago
- QualityScaler 6.0 - image/video deeplearning upscaler for any GPU [Pytorch]20 days ago
- QualityScaler 5.0 - image/video deeplearning upscaler for any GPU [Pytorch]30 days ago
- QualityScaler 4.140 days ago
- QualityScaler 4.047 days ago
- QualityScaler update 3.088 days ago
- QualityScaler update 2.2.0Jun 25, 2022
- QualityScaler 2.1.0 - new windows 11 UI and works with any GpusJun 04, 2022
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Is it possible to request multi video support? I want to drag and drop an entire folder for upscaling. Tyvm!
cant download the new version 7.0 even though I paid for this product?
Hi, why you can t download?
it took a day for 7.0 paid link to come up.
i go to open it and it says it comes with a trojan
Hi, is a known bug of the library used to pack the python files in .exe :)
Really cool package. Is there a feature to preserve audio from a converted (upscaled) video file?
All the different number selections in the UI are a bit confusing for me.
I don't really understand the idea of a percentage resize first and a multiplication factor upscale afterwards. If I have 512x512 images, which settings should I select to upscale them to 2048x2048? Would I choose 100% resize with a 4x upscale factor or would I choosea %200 resize with 2x upscale factor? - or shouldit be something different?
Also, I don't understand the RAM specification - is is asking for VRAM or System RAM - or both combined?
Either way, I've tried many different settings and the upscaled results are exactly the same as the original images = 512x512 and it adds a watermark to the image saying "upscaled with github.com". It also adds all the images to the source folder so it's a compete mess after it's process the files because it keeps the original, adds a converted file and a resized file.
If you have a 512 image and want to 2048 you have to select 100% resize (that means no resize) and bsrganx4. The resize before upscalimg option goes from 1 to 100%.
VRAM/RAM is a limiter for GPU VRAM but if needed the app Will use system RAM as GPU Memory to avoid full Memory errors.
The output file is saved in the same folder of the original file, called "filename-BSRGANx2.png". The temporary files in source are deleted once upscale process in done.
Strange you are finding this problem:
what is your PC specs ?
what is your image extensions ?
Thanks for your reply - I think it's probably an error with me not meeting minimum specs. I have an Apache Pro laptopwith Nvidia1060 (3GB). I think minimum is 4GB, recomended 6/8GB+ I have since found a workaround by using a github cloud version, which works on low-spec machines (my laptop, old Lenovo tablet and my Samsung Galaxy A20 phone) using a browser...I've managed to make 1300 images in a day or two.
I'm so excited to try this app, but unfortunately it won't let me drag images into it. Whenever I attempt to, my cursor changes to a "cancel" icon as I hover over the window. Am I missing a step somewhere?