I don't get the difference between all your upscaler app ? Is that "just" the AI model used that is different ?
RealESRScaler 10.0 - image/video AI upscaler app (Real-ESRGAN)
A downloadable tool for Windows
What is RealESRScaler?
RealESRScaler is a Windows app that uses Real-ESRGAN artificial intelligence to enhance, enlarge and reduce noise in photographs and videos.
Real-ESRGAN - https://github.com/xinntao/Real-ESRGAN
- Windows 11 / Windows 10
- Ram >= 8Gb
- Directx12 compatible GPU
- any AMD >+ Radeon HD 7000 series
- any Intel HD Integrated >= 4th-gen core
- any NVIDIA >= GTX 600 series
- CPU [works without GPU, but is very slow]
- Easy to use GUI
- Images and video upscale
- Drag&drop files [image/multiple images/video]
- Automatic imageTiles/Merging to avoid gpu VRAM limitation
- Resize image/video before upscaling
Compatible images - png, jpeg, bmp, webp, tif
- Compatible video - mp4, wemb, gif, mkv, flv, avi, mov, qt
Next steps. 🤫
New GUI with Windows 11 style Include audio for upscaled video Switch to Pytorch-directml to support all existing gpu (AMD, Intel, Nvidia)
- Update libraries
- Python 3.10 (expecting ~10% more performance)
- Python 3.11 (expecting ~30% more performance, now in beta)
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- RealESRScaler 10.022 days ago
- RealESRScaler 9.0 - image/video AI upscaler app (Real-ESRGAN)47 days ago
- RealESRScaler 8.0 - image/video deeplearning upscaler app (Real-ESRGAN)57 days ago
- ReSR.Scaler 7.0 - image/video deeplearning upscaler (Real-ESRGAN/Pytorch)67 days ago
- ReSR.Scaler - image/video deeplearning upscaler for any GPU (Real-ESRGAN/Pytorch...77 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi, yes It s "only" the AI.
Of course changing the AI Is not a plug&play thing, requires hours of work.
The free version made impressive work of the DVD version of "Beyond the Minds Eye" a particularly tricky title to upscale with 1992 CGI Animation. So I purchased the full version.
I definitely recommend anyone also looking to upscale some video - START HERE.
To the developer:
Please add the ability to turn off image resizing before upscaling, some encoding presets, and continue to tune performance.
Right now I can't quite recommend this over Waifu2x-extension-gui for more advanced users. If you need to use custom models, encoder settings, NVENC support, etc, go with that instead.