Gave strange results - 512x512 - all images became scanlined and faint after scaling
NiceScaler 3.0 - image/video upscaling for any GPU [OpenCV]
A downloadable tool for Windows
Image/video deeplearning upscaler app for Windows
Project & changelog.
- download NiceScaler release
- execute NiceScaler.exe
- Windows 11 / Windows 10
- Ram >= 8Gb
- Directx12 compatible GPU
- any AMD >+ Radeon HD 7000 series
- any Intel HD Integrated >= 4th-gen core
- any NVIDIA >= GTX 600 series
- Easy to use GUI
- Images and video upscale
- Drag&drop files [image/multiple images/video]
- Different upscale factors:
- x2 - upscale factor 2: 500x500px -> 1000x1000px
- x4 - upscale factor 4: 500x500px -> 2000x2000px
- Cpu and Gpu backend
- Compatible images - png, jpeg, bmp, webp, tif
- Compatible video - mp4, wemb, gif, mkv, flv, avi, mov, qt
- [X] - New GUI with Windows 11 style
- [X] - Include audio for upscaled video
- Update libraries
- Python 3.10 (expecting ~10% more performance)
- Python 3.11 (expecting ~30% more performance, now in beta)
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi, what is your gpu specs?
Hi - it's an Nvidia1060, 3GB
Strange, all Nvidia gpus are compatibile. Are you on latest driver?
Did you tried CPU processing? Should work without problem.